- Grans Desi Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Grans Desi Shakkar - 1/2 cup
- All-purpose flour - 3 cups
- Semolina (Suji) - 2 tablespoons
- 1 pinch salt
- Oil for deep-frying
- Put the ghee and milk in a pan set over low heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir. Pour the ghee-milk mixture into a deep mixing bowl. Add Grans Desi Shakkar and stir.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, semolina, and salt.
- Once the ghee mixture has cooled, add the flour mixture, a little at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Knead the mixture into a smooth, medium-firm dough. Set it aside to rest for 30 mins.